Building long term relationships with our customers by providing exceptional customer service by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
This proposal details the business reasons for considering the changes and updates in the implementation of the Document and Records Management Program. These needs are:
- Reduce the amount and storage of duplicate documents.
- Improve the ability to share documents with colleagues. Increase flexibility when accessing and using records, such as remote access and access outside normal hours, enabling staff to respond more effectively and quickly to business requirements.
- Reduce licensing and upgrade costs for multiple online document repositories.
- Improve retention of institutional knowledge when staff leave or retire. Retain information and improve access to documents in paper and electronic filing systems.
- More effective organizational planning through better management of and access to information.
Some of our happy clients include: