Increase your office workspace efficiency, productivity and security. You have been using paper for so long that you cannot remember. The paper documents have accumulated leading to buying more cabinets, renting more office space to acquire more storage area and yet the information in these documents are very important.
You are feeling overwhelmed and you
don’t know where to start?
We are here for you
We will help you scan your documents and files and create an electronic archive.
We will store everything you need securely in an easily and quickly accessible format
How we do it
We can do both onsite and offsite scanning.
Questions we usually ask
A plan for backfile conversion into electronic media
We request for and do a survey and take an inventory of the file rooms. This is to determine types of media, size of documents, document preparation requirements, security, are the documents worn out and need mending and where will the project be conducted. This is to determine the type of scanners to be used and how the project will be managed.
We have a needs assessment meeting -Cadtech team and Clients team to determine where the client is (situation before) and where they want to be (situation after) and what they want to accomplish (their objective).
- To determine space for scanning
- Time schedule
- No. of Team members to be brought on board
- Defining of fields (metadata) to be captured.
- We bring in the equipments
Pilot project – An initial process with a few documents will be done and evaluated by bot parties (Cadtech and client) to affirm the image quality and indexing is appropriate.
Preparation (Pre & Post) –
- This will be determined by how the documents are segmented, stored and
- document size and type which will be known by the survey done.
- Are the documents in files,in boxes etc.?
- We ensure that the documents are clean with no bindings, paper clips, pins or reminder notes on their surface.
- This can occur concurrently with the scanning and indexing process of which we use an intelligent document capture software.
- We revert the documents back to their pre-scanned state and return to position.
- Note: If documents are of different sizes, they are scanned one by one and reverted back to
- original position or file as it were so as not to miss out any document.